Who We Are:
At Weidmann Electrical Technology, we are not just a company; we are a globally active family with a legacy of over 145 years in the transformer industry. Our commitment to sustainable and responsible actions is at the core of our values, contributing to improved living standards worldwide. As an attractive employer, our culture is built on trust, appreciation, and a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
Why Choose Weidmann:
Working for Weidmann gives you the stability of being part of a global company with a record of strong financial performance and a history of being actively involved in local communities.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE MANY BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day one – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- 401k with a company contribution
- Health Savings Account available for tax savings – including a company contribution
- Up to a $1000 Sign On Bonus for hourly positions – paid after six months of employment
- Up to a $3000 referral bonus
- Annual increases and incentive awards based on corporate goals
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Computer loan program- to purchase a computer for yourself or family!
- Clothing allowance for team apparel
- Free employee assistance program!
Culture and Values:
Weidmann’s global impact is at the forefront of what we do. Contribute to our mission of shaping the future of the energy sector through cutting-edge solutions and services. Be a part of our inclusive culture that fosters a work environment that celebrates diversity, allowing mutual understanding and innovation to thrive.
Below are our core values. These define who we are as an organization and how we collaborate. Most importantly, they unite us across generations, roles, and geographies, allowing Weidmann and our people to continue thriving:
We are proud of our diverse organization, enriched with perspectives and experiences from around the world, and we treat each other with respect and dignity.
We always act ethically, taking responsibility for how we behave even when nobody is looking.
We are responsible for our words, actions, omissions, and, ultimately, our collective and individual results. We deliver on our promises.
We think creatively, aiming for the best, solve challenges as they appear, and continuously learn and improve.
We live a culture of collaboration, encouraging each other to achieve great things together.